This is an open letter to those who support our leftist overlords. Note I don’t say “liberals” as there are plenty of “conservatives” who are just as guilty, and self-described liberals who refuse to be pawns.
Not sure if you’re a member of the intended target audience? Well, here are some simple questions, a positive answer to which signals your inclusion:
- Do you believe “diversity” and “multiculturalism” are the raison d’être of the United States of America, as opposed to individual liberty?
- Do you believe a poem by some obscure poet (“Give me your tired, your poor…”) should dictate America’s immigration policy, and not, say, the US Constitution (“…for ourselves and our posterity”)?
- Do you believe the phrase “that all men are created equal” means that everyone is of equal ability, rather than that we are all equal under the law?
- Do you believe that race is only a “social construct”, meaning that it has no biological basis?
- Do you believe all races are, on the whole, perfectly equal in all abilities—physically, emotionally, intellectually?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, congratulations: You’re not only a f***ing idiot, but you’re also a traitor. By your compliance, you have assisted in replacing the founding stock of this nation with third-world hordes, thereby corrupting our institutions and destroying our culture. You have taken part in turning what was once the envy of the world into the laughing stock of the world. You have rendered this greatest of nations in the history of nations, this greatest of civilizations in the history of civilizations, into but one more third-world hell-hole.
Know that you were handed the greatest gift any generation in the history of humanity has ever received, and rather than capitalizing on that gift and passing on something even greater, you destroyed it in a fit of greed and indulgence and stupid, credulous naiveté. Know that because of your existence, the United States of America—and, by extension, the rest of the world—is now a far worse place to live. Know that you have saddled your children and your children’s children with debt and despair and third-world pathologies like random, savage criminality, poverty, and endless, hopeless chaos. Know that we who are awake to the truth now face a choice between two miserable alternatives: Either we submit to the destruction of this once-great nation, or we take up arms against an entrenched and ruthless enemy—an enemy you helped cement into power.
So go home from us in shame. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.